interested in registering? Please email Josh or Jaylene at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Intermediate 2023-2024 Season
Important notes for Play Off’s:
- It is important that the rosters remain as accurate as possible during the next 3 weeks and that players are ready to go on ice, as soon as the Zamboni clears.
- If you are planning to be away for a game, please let us and your coaches know. We will adjust to play 4 on 4, should a team be short handed.
- We ask that players try to arrive 45 minutes before their scheduled game to discuss any plays with their coaches in the dressing rooms.
- Warm ups may consist of setting yourselves up into a horseshoe drill and taking shots on your goalie to ensure proper warm up.
- All game’s will begin 10 minutes into the ice time; with 3, 13 minute periods running the clock.
- The last 5 minutes of the 3rd period will be stop time.
- Breaks in-between periods will be kept to 2 minutes.
- In the event of a tie, we will do 3-5 minutes of over time and /or a shoot out should time permit.